Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Dan on Jul 13th, 2016

Dr. Abrol cares for my 80 yr old mother. He has performed several procedures. He is caring, detailed and down to earth with his explanations. Good bedside manner. Highly recommend.

Dec 9th, 2015

very compassionate and thorough.

Great doc -- but be prepared to wait ... and wait show details Great doc -- but be prepared to wait ... and wait
by Tired of Waiting on Jul 10th, 2015

Like most doctors today, Dr. Abrol and his staff don't seem to think that patients have nothing better to do than cool their heels in waiting rooms until they are granted an audience with his eminence. I fully understand and can accommodate legitimate medical emergencies and unplanned extended office visits. Booking 3-4 patients at the same time is not a medical emergency. I walked out on my appointment today after waiting 45 minutes. If more patients did that perhaps these arrogant doctors would begin to meet us halfway and at least let us know if they are running late -- before we get there.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Abrol implanted the ICD that saved my life. His staff is caring and very prompt.

Jul 13th, 2012

A very understanding MD. Took time to explain procedure and answer my question.His office staff are also professional, caring people. I would encourage people to go to Dr. Abrol