inactive

Rajkumar Rao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 17th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner. He may benefit from basic social skills classes.

August 12th, 2015
Rude man
Poor bedside manner, rude

July 7th, 2015
He should retire
He came across as arrogant and rude ended up switching to a surgeon out of froedert and will never go back there again because of him

June 5th, 2015
So thankful to Dr Roe.
It has been a year since my surgery on my neck. Before my surgery I was in so much pain and could not do any thing I enjoyed. I would recommend Dr Roe to any body who needs neck surgery. I am enjoying my grandchildren again! I also biking, golfing, and kayaking again. A year ago I thought my life was living in a recliner. I am so thankful I found Dr Roe he helped me get my life back.

September 25th, 2014
I have my life back
Dr. Rao is very compassionate and down to earth. He explained my issues and took a great deal of time with me to be sure I understood everything. He answered every question that I had and stated that every question was valid. My results after the surgery were greater than I had expected .I am happy to have my life back pain free.

April 21st, 2014
Not Impressed
I saw Dr. Rao having a MRI on C, T & L spine with severe back pain at times. His assistant called prior to setting an appointment and said that the doctor would review the MRI prior to appointment to determine if he would see me or not I received a call back and was told to make an appointment. At the appointment, I was basically told to keep exercising and loose weight. No help what so ever. Very disappointing and a big waste of time and money.

March 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Rao is known world wide. He is a top surgeon in his field, and is extremely kind and down to earth. I will refer any and all who need back surgery to him.