Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Karnik makes you feel like you are his only patient.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Am extremely happy with Dr Karnick.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik demonstrates genuine care, compassion and understanding for my father. He makes sure we understand my father's conditions and medications. Dr. Karnik's staff have treated us with a tremendous amount of kindness and helpfulness.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always pleased with service at Dr Karnik's front office and Dr Karnik There is sincere concern for patients which is not not always seen in physician practices anymore. He is an amazing cardiologist obviously because I trust my "heart" with him

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

would have been a good thing to call patients and advise them of the long delay. waiting at home is easier than in an office chair.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik cares about his patients and their well-being. He takes the time to explain your diagnosis clearly. He knows his field and is very sure of himself.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Karnik is a very good and friendly Doctor. He is very explanatory about everything. He is very thorough during your visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I liked how he took time to explain everything thoroughly.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr K very focused on my health.....

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik is a very caring and conscientious doctor. He is very careful in his diagnosis and is knowledgeable in his field.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr karnik is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable on my condition. karnik is the real deal. would recommend to all family and friends.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I drive 300 miles roundtrip to see Dr. Karnik. His personal interest and caring for his patients saved my life several years ago, discovering two aneurysms below my heart in a routine checkup. Enjoying my grand babies because of him! A ten in my book!

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr. Karnik takes the time to explain things to me about my health and well being. I also appreciate his concern for me. Thank you very much everyone at the office is very friendly and caring.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik is a very straight to the point kinda doctor and my husband and I really like that. I like when he has taken the time to learn my husband's diagnosis witch is Beckers muscle dystrophy. His staff also is very good and he is a great doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I SIMPLY COULD NOT IMAGINE TRUSTING MY HEART HEALTH TO ANYONE ELSE BESIDES DR. KARNIK. HE IS A VERY CARING AND CONSIDERATE DOCTOR AND I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik cares about his patients. He is very careful in examining and providing diagnosis. He was highly recommended by Dr. Sternberg, who I believe to be the best.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr Karnik is a most amazing physician and I would recommend him to anyone I felt I was given answers I needed to give me encouragement that I would be better. Barb, "keeper" of front desk was equally amazing which makes for perfect experience!

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Karnik was fantastic. First time in my life have I been to a dr that gave such a thorough exam, not even from family dr. First time in my llife did I leave a dr's office feeling confident of what he was doing and what I also had to do.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I chose this provider because he takes time to answer my questions and he takes my concerns seriously. He is very caring individual with a great bedside manner and I highly recommend him to anyone who feels marginalized the those in the medical profession

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Karnik is one of the most caring and compassionate people I know, and actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. He treats and cares for his patients, as he would his own family, and I trust him with my life. A wonderful doctor and person!

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went very well. I was pleased.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
former patient show details former patient
Dec 31st, 2008

we miss Dr KArnik in Defiance Ohio- he is a very good doctor and cares about his patients- have not found a dr to replace him yet who is as thourough and attentive to the heart. Sincerely , mr&mrs Bill Poston