A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajneesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajneesh Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajneesh Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajneesh Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajneesh Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajneesh Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajneesh Jain practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.