A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajneesh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajneesh Jain, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajneesh Jain practice?
Dr. Rajneesh Jain practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.