Dr. Rajni Srivastava Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajni Srivastava?

Love her!

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I went to her during my pregnancy and will always continue to follow up with her. She is an amazing doctor. I love how forward she is. She gives it to you up front and tells you what you need to hear.

Rude

Posted on March 19th, 2015

She was extremely rude and gave outdated, judgmental information. I am very sorry I ever went to her. The only thing that could be possibly said for the experience was that the office staff was great.

Cried on my way home

Posted on August 13th, 2013

She was so rude to me during my annual visit. I have been with my fiancé for 5 years and she asked if I ever was pregnant before. (I said no) I am still in my late twenties. She told me that if I haven't ever been pregnant that I most likely won't be able to. She said that without any tests being taken at all. Highly highly unprofessional.

I love Dr. Rajni!

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Rajni for over 15 years. She delivered my 16-year old and I stayed with her through 3 more pregnancies (although she didn't do the actual deliveries due to the timing of when my kids decided to be born!) I felt like I could tell her anything, and the only reason I am not her patient anymore is because we moved out of state. I have cried on her shoulder more than once, and she went out of her way to console me, spend time with me and really became a partner with me with my overall health. I couldn't recommend her enough!!!!

Unprofessional and Judgmental

Posted on January 17th, 2013

She was referred to me after my miscarriage. She was very rude to me and was making inappropriate comments towards my situation. Needless to say, I never made a follow-up appointment.

Nightmare

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I couldn't believe how rude and judgmental she was. It was an absolute horrible experience. The worst pap I've ever been through. I cried when i went home. Please, for your own sake, do not go to her.

horrific, worst visit ever