Dr. Rajnik Raab MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Wayne, NJ

March 20th, 2017
Excellent experience
Quick, accurate diagnosis. Explains everything completely and clearly.

April 7th, 2016
He is top a top notch doctor and person

November 5th, 2013
Life Saving Doctor
I had brain surgery in Oct 2012 and the pain is gone and I can think again. The best Doctor I ever met and I have seen dozens. Thanks for SAVING MY LIFE DOC!!!

April 9th, 2013
dont get fooled by the smile.

August 19th, 2012
Dr. Raab paralized my relative
Be warned Dr. Raab performed an L4 and L5 lumbar fusion on a relative of mine in the summer of 2011 and accidentally cut a nerve during the procedure that resulted in the immediately loss of use of their left leg. They are now in a wheelchair most of the time in MORE pain than before the surgery. Not only do they still have the pre-surgery back pain, but now has severe pain in the left leg and foot. Whats almost as disgraceful as the botched surgery is the fact that Dr. Raab only visited them 2 or 3 times in the 20 days they were hospitalized due to the paralysis and need for rehab. It gets worse. Dr. Raab actually said he did not know what happened. One would think honestly would be the least he could do. But no, if it werent for other specialists wed never know what happened. We are positive that Dr. Raab did know and was just covering his behind. He's incomepent and uncaring.

April 22nd, 2012
No communication with Dr.Raab and can't get in touch with him!!!
My wife and I were not told the truth by Dr Raab's office staff and have since found out the truth, Since then we have been trying to speak to Dr Raab and he is never available we have called tried to make appointment's and have been told he is not in and in a month and a half hasn't called us back so thats a problem!We just want to clear up a matter and it's not right to be left out to dry and be treated like we don't exsist.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr Raab changed my life
I was referred by a doctor and a co worker. First his understanding of my somewhat rare condition was surprising. His pro/cons of my surgery was professional and he isn't the kind os surgeon to operate just to operate. If I was Paul Revere I would yell "thank you Dr Raab".Also since my operation was kind of rare, he also consulted another great surgeon named Dr. Ruoff to make sure it was done the right way.His staff is excellent and office is nice. Wait time is very shortI can not put into words how much he changed my life and I will always remember that, thanks Dr. Raab!!!!

October 26th, 2010
Amazing surgeon.

October 8th, 2009
You won't find a better doctor than Dr. Raab. He saved my life 2 years ago with brain surgery. I owe my life to this man.Thank you Dr. Raab!