A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnikant Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajnikant Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Cuba Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajnikant Maganbhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajnikant M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajnikant Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajnikant Patel practices Family Medicine near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklinville, NY.
See Olean Family Physicians.