Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Southwest Women's Healthcare
104 Delaware Ave
Uniontown, PA 15401
724-437-2229
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disappointment  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I was supposed to see Doctor Popat and another man was sent in his place. I did not feel comfortable at all. Still can't get a call from the office with my results and still have the problem I went with.

|  If you dont mind a wait...  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr.Popat is one of the most caring and sincere doctors you will find. Although you have to wait awhile to see him, when you walk in the room with him, it is all about you. He will explain everything to you in detail that you may not understand. And he will explain over again if need be. He has an excellent bedside manner. When you are with him, you are the only patient that matters. He delivered both of my children and believes in making you as comfortable as possible. My aunt had a son that came into this world with no vitals and blue. He worked on him alone until he brought him back, even when the nurses wanted him to call time of death. In my eyes, he is the best ob/gyn a person could ask for. Dr.Popat is the best !!!! If there were an award to give, I would grant it to him a thousand times over.

|  show details
by Adrienne on May 1st, 2010

Dr. Popat has delivered all of my children. I've been a patient for over 16 years. He is more like a father and friend to me than a doctor. His beside manner is wonderful. The staff tells me he has never even raised his voice once in all the years they've been there. He really cares about your overall health and underlining issues. I love him as a doctor and I consider his also a friend.

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

This Dr shouldn't be one, he is rude and doesn't care at all about his patients!

|  Bad Visit and Manners  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2009

Dr. Popat was seeing a client of my personal care home, when he called her on a Saturday night to inform her she had a contagious infection. Well he refused to tell the home anything about it, knowing we have 15 other clients in the home. When our client called him back to get more information he yelled at her and called her a lier and said he never talked to her. I have never in my life had a doctor be so rude and the bed side manner was not there. I have never in my lifebeen so offended.