A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnish Birla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajnish Birla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajnish Birla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birla graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Birla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajnish MD Birla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajnish M. Birla practice?
- Dr. Rajnish Birla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajnish Birla practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.