A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnish Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajnish Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajnish Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajnish P Chawla MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajnish P. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Rajnish Chawla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajnish Chawla practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Mercerville, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.