inactive

Rajnish Mago MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Highest Quality care.
I first met Dr. Mago in 2003. My anxiety and depression was severe and life altering. Dr. Mago's kind manner and knowledge of this condition gave me a feeling of confidence that finally I had found the Doctor that was going to make the difference in the quality of my life. He is a very dedicated Psychiatrist. Your well being is his highest priority.

July 20th, 2016
I have been Dr. Mago's patient since early 2014. His care has been superb. His questions are excellent. His assessments have been extremely helpful. His encouragement and directions are clear. He has insisted on follow-up appointments at intervals that have helped us both monitor my progress, efficiently and effectively.

July 7th, 2015
Dr. Mago
Dr. Mago is outstanding. His education and experience as well as his approach to me as a patient have been absolutely incredible. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy. I cannot recommend him more highly.

July 28th, 2014
Superior Psychiastrist
Dr. Mago is one of the most superior psychiatrists I have ever had. His professionalism, knowledge of mood disorders and bedside manner were unlike any other psychiatrists I have ever met. He was able to extrapolate more information from me in our first one hour appointment than my previous psychiatrist did in 7 years. His talent lies with both medication management and psychotherapy (which is hard to find these days.) He makes himself very available whether you are in crisis or not. He should be associated with the top doctors in his field and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr.Mago to anyone in my family. I came to Dr, Mago very sick and he has helped me so much that I am 90-95% better. I am very grateful for Dr, Rajnish Mago.

June 18th, 2013
My Doctor since 2003
After years of many different psychiatrists, Dr. Mago was the first doctor to prescribe the correct meds to stabilize my Bi-Polar Disorder. He's been a godsend. I was out of the workforce for nearly 20 years due to my disability. I now work at a well-paying (even prestigious) job because I am well enough to do so. I attribute my good health to being on the correct meds at the correct dosages as prescribed by Dr. Mago. He is a caring and committed psychiatrist. He responds to my emails on weekends when I am having a problem. If I need to see him urgently for one reason or another (like when my mother died), he makes the time to see me, even if it means he needs to stay after hours. I highly recommend him, especially for people with mood disorders of any kind. He is the Director of the Mood Disorders Department at Jefferson Hospital, where he also teaches.

February 18th, 2013
While he comes across as a nice guy, my real complaint is that unlike other doctors I have seen, he does not listen to me as a patient. Of course this is not a situation where the "customer" is always right, however, Dr. Mago seems to be stubbornly focused on his initial diagnosis. I readily admit that on paper he is very accomplished, but that does not make him perfect. It is extremely important for a doctor to keep an open mind and not immediately dismiss a patient's suggestions.

February 5th, 2013
After being treated by two other doctors and gaining no relief, Dr. Mago correctly diagnosed my problem during my first visit. Over a short period of time he was able to successfully treat me. I highly recommend this doctor.

February 4th, 2013
Very comfortable to speak with
I felt Dr. Mago asked reasonable, direct questions, and had plenty of knowledge about what my answers meant in terms of a diagnosis. I felt comfortable speaking about private things, and he allowed my fiance & mother to be a part of the visit, as I felt comfortable with. No complaints.

May 10th, 2010
not a good doctor
he seems like a quack. enough said.