A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehrotra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra practice?
- Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Nephrologists.