A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajnish Mehrotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehrotra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehrotra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans