A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajoo Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajoo Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajoo Chittaranjan Patel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajoo C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajoo Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajoo Patel practices Cardiology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY.
See Riverhead Cardiologists.