A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajoo Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajoo Patel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajoo C. Patel practice?
Dr. Rajoo Patel practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Riverhead General Practitioners, Riverhead Internists, and Riverhead Cardiologists.