A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajpal Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajpal Kohli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajpal Kohli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kohli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
- West Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajpal Kohli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajpal Kohli practice?
- Dr. Rajpal Kohli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajpal Kohli practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near West Chester, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See West Chester Anesthesiologists and West Chester Pain Management Doctors.