Dr. Rajpal Kohli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 2 reviews

September 10th, 2012
pleasantly surprised
I have only been to him once so far but I was pleasantly suprised how much time he spent with me. I have had to see alot of different doctors lately. Everyone of them seems to have a different diagnosis/approach. I really liked his approach and he put me on medication that actually helped the pain-not just masking with opiates!He was a breath of fresh air in my opinion.Very nice also.The office staff was very professional and super nice {compared to some of the idiots in other pain management offices i have dealt with lately}

February 1st, 2012
No Empathy
Office Staff is the best. Sorry cant say this for the Dr. Not a care or signs of empathy for my situation that have arisen since becoming his patient, or for anything that has happened in my life prior to becoming his patient. I understand the need for conservatism in pain management, when a Dr's conservatism is more important than assisting patients with true needs that have medical tests and results to prove the need for help and none or very little is given I feel this Dr. is in the wrong profession. His Business made more off my co-pays and insurance than I have. Since becoming his patient I have missed more work under his care than all my years combined at my employer. I relayed this info in my last appt. and let him know how miserable I was and that it was affecting my entire life, my career, finances, continuing education, and my family life. I had the worst holiday of my life as it was spent in bed trying to deal with the misery of pain aftering working lengthy hours at the holiday season, a must at my employment. It fell on unsympatic deaf ears. If you have someone with a hang nail it is possible he can treat it. But if you are struggling with any serious issues or a loved one is suffering this would not be the right dr. for treatment. Save your money and go to dollar general and get some Tylenol. Got arthritis, disk disease, bulging disks, or trying to hold off surgeries until you can afford it? Do No Waste Your Time With Dr. Kohli!