A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajpreet Bal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajpreet Bal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajpreet Bal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bal graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajpreet Kaur Bal MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajpreet K. Bal practice?
- Dr. Rajpreet Bal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajpreet Bal practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.