A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajshree Bongale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajshree Bongale, MBBS, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongale graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bongale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajshree Namdeorao Bongale MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajshree N. Bongale practice?
- Dr. Rajshree Bongale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajshree Bongale practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Irving, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists and Plano Child Psychiatrists.