Learn more about Dr. Rajshree Bongale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajshree Bongale is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bongale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bongale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajshree Bongale, MBBS, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongale graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bongale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajshree Namdeorao Bongale MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajshree N. Bongale practice?
- Dr. Rajshree Bongale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajshree Bongale practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Irving, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.