Dr. Raju Fatehchand MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 14th, 2015
Stay away!
Dr. Fatechand does not listen to me as a patient. He has no recall between visits. Most doctors take notes and have records and then with the next appointment will ask you about those things- or have taken the time to at least review them before your appointment. He has NEVER done this with me. I have had to re-explain myself every single appointment that I've had with him. And WORSE- even further- he outright refused to listen to my experience with a particular medication. He simply said "It should work for you" and re-prescribed it. There was no attempt to listen or understand my experience. He also arbitrarily refused to a needed insurance form. As far as the office goes, it is clear that the right hand DOES NOT talk to the left hand. Trying to get something done with this office WILL require you to call several times and rehash your needs over and over and over. And I have never received any follow up calls from this doctor or the office. This is truly the least patient-oriented outfit I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. My advice to you would be to find ANY other doctor in the Newark area. You will be better off. I don't know if his issue is ego or just plain incompetence, but my advice is to STAY AWAY.