Dr. Raju Ghate Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Raju Ghate?

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Incredible experience where the knee replacement changed my life in terms of activity. Dr Ghate's skill is amazing and I had very little pain and great mobility within a few weeks and it has only gotten better. I fly several times a week and was having great difficulty for the last several years. Now it is easy again. Thanks to Dr Ghate.

Perfect experience

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I was leery of surgery-did a lot of investigating, asked a lot of questions= Dr. Ghate patiently answered all of them, calling me several times- His nurse was also very helpful and responded immediately to all my inquiries- I had two knee replacements- both surgeries were completely painless- I was walking with crutches the same day-without aid within a week. I had full extension within two months and am now running up and down stairs. Can't imagine the surgery could have gone any better. The pain management was perfect-I never had a bit of discomfort.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. Ghate is an excellent surgeon. I couldn't imagine a better outcome for both knee replacements. Knowledgable, skilled, and empathetic!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Ghate instills confidence the moment he comes in the room. For all of that, he is very approachable. I have referred several friends to him and they have been very happy with their results and have referred friends to him also.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dactorgata you made my life a lot easier I love you for that I don't know if you remember me you. did three surgeries for me :):):)

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Arrogant, impatient demeanor. Not above snarling at women in a snide, insulting manner when frustrated.by his own limitations -- in my case, an inability to find adequate pain medication.after his performing an extremely painful knee replacement procedure on me. Would never go back to him.

knee replacement

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr Berget wanted $19500.00 cash, didn't take Medicare . A friend had a friend who had both knees replaced by Dr Ghate. I'm not interested in bedside manner, just results . Dr Ghate was the best as was his staff. Went to his recommended rehab facility for seven days and used his recommend home health care which was excellent. Five weeks after surgery I started outpatient rehab. After my second visit I was told that my progress was one of the best this therapist has seen five weeks after surgery. I was very lucky to find Dr Ghate .

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

With all the orthopedic surgeons in the area Dr. Ghate was the best choice.

Love this doc!

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Love Dr. Ghate - the knee revision he did on my replacement was impeccable!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Gifted surgeon. Awesome staff. Love my new knee!

Executive Assistant

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Greatest doctor and surgeon - Dr. Ghate gave me back my life. Went to another place IB&J - wish I had the money back I wasted. Dr. Ghate did double knee replacement - with his special method and both times I was walking after 3 weeks. Unheard of I know - I too only heard horror stories. Dr. Ghate is truly one of the best surgeons and I have sent now 3 people to see him when knee replacement was their only option. All 3 were thrilled with their outcome and wish they too knew about him earlier before wasting money with other doctors. If knee replacement is needed pick up the phone now and call. Trust me it was the best call I ever made. The nurses and assistants especially Amanda and Heidi are always there when you need them or have a question.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Good results for both knees.I was able to bend both knees after surgery, without pain