Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Indukuri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Indukuri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Indukuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Indukuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Sundance Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmanabha Raju Indukuri MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmanabha R. Indukuri practice?
- Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.