A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Indukuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Indukuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Sundance Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmanabha Raju Indukuri MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmanabha R. Indukuri practice?
- Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmanabha Indukuri practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.