Dr. Raju Rao Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Raju Rao?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr Rao is the most caring Doctor I've ever come across. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. Look forward to many years in your care. By the way I hope you take Optimum now lol. Thank you so much again.

Dr. Raju Rao is an intelligent, caring doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I had cancer a few years ago and Dr. Raju Rao was my chemo doctor. I am in remission but I continue seeing him as he is among the most caring, patien ...

I just want to hug him!

Posted on January 24th, 2013

What a wonderful doctor is Dr. Rao - so warm. And yet definitive in his diagnosis and recommendations. Just a great doc - I hope to keep him as long as I need an oncologist (probably however long forever is going to be for me)

Compassionate

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr. Rao treated my boyfriend while he was in the hospital after having been diagnosed with lung cancer. I can't say enough about how compassionate and caring he was. Thank you Dr. Rao -- you set a very high standard of how doctors should be with their patients and families!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Dr. Rao is the very best. Treated me for lung cancer 14 years ago and has followed my progress very closley.I don't think you could find a more caring or knowable doctor.

Lupus Patient

Posted on May 31st, 2011

After seeing numerous doctors for various conditions over a 20 year span, Dr. Rao was the first one to dig deeper and try to find the cause instead of just treating the symptoms and taking my money. After diagnosing me with Lupus he has taken the time to sit and talk with me about my mentalo state as well as my physical state. Very hard to find these days. Then he impressed me even further when he took a natural approach to my treatment plan instead of scribbling me a prescription and walking off. He shows much concern for me as a patient and I would recommend him to anyone looking for compassion in a physician.

Posted on August 29th, 2017