Overall Review

4.9

March 10th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Rao is the most caring Doctor I've ever come across. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. Look forward to many years in your care. By the way I hope you take Optimum now lol. Thank you so much again.

May 3rd, 2013
Dr. Raju Rao is an intelligent, caring doctor
I had cancer a few years ago and Dr. Raju Rao was my chemo doctor. I am in remission but I continue seeing him as he is among the most caring, patien ...

January 24th, 2013
I just want to hug him!
What a wonderful doctor is Dr. Rao - so warm. And yet definitive in his diagnosis and recommendations. Just a great doc - I hope to keep him as long as I need an oncologist (probably however long forever is going to be for me)

October 27th, 2011
Compassionate
Dr. Rao treated my boyfriend while he was in the hospital after having been diagnosed with lung cancer. I can't say enough about how compassionate and caring he was. Thank you Dr. Rao -- you set a very high standard of how doctors should be with their patients and families!

August 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Rao is the very best. Treated me for lung cancer 14 years ago and has followed my progress very closley.I don't think you could find a more caring or knowable doctor.

May 31st, 2011
Lupus Patient
After seeing numerous doctors for various conditions over a 20 year span, Dr. Rao was the first one to dig deeper and try to find the cause instead of just treating the symptoms and taking my money. After diagnosing me with Lupus he has taken the time to sit and talk with me about my mentalo state as well as my physical state. Very hard to find these days. Then he impressed me even further when he took a natural approach to my treatment plan instead of scribbling me a prescription and walking off. He shows much concern for me as a patient and I would recommend him to anyone looking for compassion in a physician.