A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raju Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Sarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarwal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Sarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raju DR Sarwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raju D. Sarwal practice?
- Dr. Raju Sarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Raju Sarwal practices Ophthalmology near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Ophthalmologists.