A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raju Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Sarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Sarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raju DR Sarwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raju D. Sarwal practice?
- Dr. Raju Sarwal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raju Sarwal practices Ophthalmology near Amityville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, NY and Sayville, NY.
See Amityville Ophthalmologists.