A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raju Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Sarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Sarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raju D. Sarwal practice?
Dr. Raju Sarwal practices Ophthalmology near Amityville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, NY and Sayville, NY.
See Amityville Ophthalmologists.