Learn more about Dr. Raju Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Thakor is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Thakor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thakor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raju P Thakor MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raju P. Thakor practice?
- Dr. Raju Thakor has 1 office location.
Dr. Raju Thakor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.