A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raju Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Thakor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Thakor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thakor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raju P Thakor MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raju P. Thakor practice?
- Dr. Raju Thakor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raju Thakor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.