A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raju Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raju Wadhwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raju Wadhwa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Wadhwa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raju Hassanand Wadhwa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raju H. Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Raju Wadhwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raju Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Internists.