A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajul Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajul Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajul Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajul Krishna Jain MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajul K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Rajul Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajul Jain practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park Internists and Newbury Park Oncologists.