A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajul Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajul Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajul I. Patel practice?
Dr. Rajul Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.