A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajul Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajul Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajul I Patel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajul I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajul Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.