A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajul Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajul Sheth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sheth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajul Nitin Sheth BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajul N. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Rajul Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajul Sheth practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.