Dr. Rajveer Purohit Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rajveer Purohit?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr purohit it's my friend that the way he make me feeling he is a good doctor good blessed him

Compassionate doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Purohit is thoughtful, compassionate and caring. He is also honest and attentive. He allows the patient to be a participant in their healthcare by sharing and educating them on their condition. Consequently, a dialogue ensues and collaboration is done. Thus, the patient is involved from their diagnosis through to their treatment plan. Dr. Purohit also makes it easy for a patient to ask questions. In addition, when I needed to travel from another borough early in the morning for a procedure to be done and I had no one to assistance, Dr. Purohit and his staff calmed all my fears and the day possible. Dr. Purohit, to you and your staff - thank you.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I found Dr Purohit through an Internet search when I was looking for urologists with extensive experience in complex urethral strictures. At the time, I was in constant discomfort and my life was consumed with staying close to a bathroom. I traveled to NYC to meet Dr Purohit for my initial consultation and he was very easy to talk to. His office has all of the modern medical equipment you would expect to diagnose a urinary problem. Once he had a better understanding of my situation, he carefully explained the options to me and my wife. We scheduled my surgery for a few weeks later so I could be cleared by my primary physician. His office did a great job setting up my surgery with NY Presbyterian Cornell Weill. On the day of the surgery, Dr Purohit was a calming influence for my family members. The surgery would take a few hours and then I would need to stay in the hospital for a few days. I went into the surgery at peace, confident in his abilities. My surgery went very well and I was discharged from the hospital without complications a few days later. Dr Purohit stopped by room personally to see how I was doing. My recovery went well and he checked on me by phone if I reported any concerns post operation. It has been almost 11 months since my surgery and my only regret is that I didn't take care of it sooner. If you or a loved one have a urinary issue and need a great doctor, I highly recommend Dr Purohit. He gave me my life back.

Highly recommend this great Doctor!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I had been dealing Urethral issues for over 15 Years. I was having to undergo procedures twice a year to help alleviate the problem. It wasn't until I met Dr. Purohit that i had finally felt like i had my life back. Dr. Purohit is not only blessed with great medical skills, he is also blessed with an amazingly compassionate heart.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Dr, Purohit is an excellent physician. The surgical procedure he performed was a complete success without complication. He takes the time to explain all concerns and issues. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I agree with the other reviews here. Amazing doctor - very thoughtful and great bedside manner.

Totally Outstanding!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

After seeing a few doctors for my enlarged prostate, I found Dr. Purohit totally outstanding. His sense of professionalism, work ethic and pleasant demeanor put me at ease when deciding to undergo the green light laser surgery. The procedure was a total success! I would definitely recommend Dr. Purohit to anyone in need for an excellent urologist.

Brilliant and Caring

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I feel Dr.Purohit is a brilliant and caring Doctor.He is always to the point and never rushes me.I recommend him unconditionally to anyone and everyone in need of a Urologist.

Sincere and on top of EVERYTHING

Posted on May 9th, 2012

After going through the prostate cancer mill, I found Dr. Purohit for correction of incontinence. He completely corrected my condition with the Advance sling. His knowledge, skill and bed side manner is superlative.The only problem I had was with New York- Cornell Hospital, which make several serious mistakes and has ridiculous, arcane procedures. To be frank, they screw up wherever there is an opportunity to. Luckily, Dr. Purohit was completely on top of the situation and was able to correct most of them.

Posted on December 28th, 2016