A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajy Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajy Mathews, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Mathews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajy Jacob Mathews MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajy J. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Rajy Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajy Mathews practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.