A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajya Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajya Atluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atluri
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Atluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Atluri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
- Community Hospital And Wellness Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajya Lakshmi Atluri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rajya L. Atluri practice?
- Dr. Rajya Atluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajya Atluri practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South Elgin, IL.
See South Elgin Family Physicians and South Elgin General Practitioners.