A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kakarla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kakarla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarla graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kakarla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Devi Kakarla BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rajyalakshmi D. Kakarla practice?
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kakarla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kakarla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.