A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkilineni graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mikkilineni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni practice?
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Mikkilineni practices Internal Medicine near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Internists.