A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vadali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajyalakshmi V. Vadali practice?
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians, Old Bridge Emergency Physicians, Old Bridge General Practitioners, and Old Bridge Family Physicians.