Learn more about Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vadali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajyalakshmi V. Vadali practice?
Dr. Rajyalakshmi Vadali practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.