A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raka Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raka Mahajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raka Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Srinagar.
Dr. Mahajan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raka Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raka Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Raka Mahajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raka Mahajan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Internists.