A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raka Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raka Mahajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raka Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Srinagar.
Dr. Mahajan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raka Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raka Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Raka Mahajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raka Mahajan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Internists.