Dr. Rakesh Parikh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 1st, 2013
Wonderful Dr.
Wonderful Dr. who will listen to your concerns and come up with a plan to help you recover! Physical Therapy available at his office, which is very convenient. Nice staff with short wait times, easy appointments.

April 20th, 2013
Excellent doctor and Staff
Dr Parikh is a very outstanding doctor and has a very professional staff. He provided me with many options for my condition and helped me choose what was best for me. Very clean office and I was having problems with my insurance they worked with me until I resolved the issue. I would recommend him to everyone that needs a doctor.

October 5th, 2012
He is extremely observant, asks many questions in determining exactly what the problem is and what is csusing it. He sits down with you and spends time with you. I actually felt cared about! Most doctors spend a couple minutes just taking notes and not really paying attention to you or what you are saying or doing (physically). When I came in that first time I could barely walk, and standing and sitting was extremely painful. When I left that first visit, the pain was so diminished the comparison was like a dream. I would recommend Dr Parikh to anyone needing help with pain. I am so pleased with the difference, it is hard to explain the magnitude of difference. He is thorough and and does the right tests in the right order, in my opinion, is honest and complete in his findings. Wonderful Doctor!

July 26th, 2011
Very Confident
My overall experience was great. He spends a great deal in listening and accessing your health. The wait time is great.