A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Alva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Alva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Vishwanath Alva MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh V. Alva practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Alva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Alva practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, Greensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Greensboro Pulmonologists.