A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alva
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Alva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Alva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Vishwanath Alva MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh V. Alva practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Alva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Alva practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Pulmonologists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.