Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Alva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alva
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Alva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Alva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Vishwanath Alva MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh V. Alva practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Alva has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Alva practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Pulmonologists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.