Dr. Rakesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

3.6

September 15th, 2016
Administrative Assistant
Dr Patel is very professional, heartfelt,caring and the BEST doctor ever. I kept getting sinus infections and he tried all remedies natural and medications, nothing was working, so he performed surgery inner and outer nose, my NOSE is AMAZING!!!!!! I can finally breath, the last time was years ago. My nose is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Surgery was great and Dr. Patel stayed until I woke up and made sure I was ok, and if I had any questions for him, Before he left the hospital. Everybody should have the best Dr. which is Dr. Patel, he is the BEST!!!!!!!

August 12th, 2016
Pediatric Tubes and Adenoidectomy
Dr. Patel has done wonderfully with my four-year-old son. We've seen him for two years now, and I absolutely trust his medical advice. At first, he was very business-like, but over time, he became much more personable, and my son looks forward to seeing him. The office staff are all patient and friendly, and the office itself is clean and well taken care of. I do not like the wait time, but it is still far better than the two other ENTs we've been to. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his practice.

August 11th, 2016
I always go to see Dr. Patel. He takes all of my concerns seriously and always makes himself available. I would definitely recommend.

May 13th, 2016
Great doctor and staff!
Very little wait! Staff was amazing! The girls that checked me in were so friendly. The Medical Assistant was wonderful and the doctor made me feel so much better!

February 19th, 2016
Talked to me for 2 minutes.Looked at my child for 2 seconds and before we know it, he was scheduled for surgery! Got a second opinion, it was not necessary. BEWARE! Knife happy Doctor.

November 14th, 2015
terrible
I would not recommend him to anybody..He is arrogant and rude..Wen you want to ask him a question about your ear problem -he blows you off and says "not too much talking please--talk to the assistant about it"..His overall mannerism is terrible and he makes you feel that you annoy him.h e also spends only a few minutes with you and always rushes in and rushes out.--Don't like him!!

January 8th, 2015
Okay doc
He spent very minimal time with patients. He comes into room to just note down what he needs to know and leaves, his assistants do all the work. Doesn't tell the patients what's wrong or explain anything.

October 3rd, 2013
Very cocky, rude
His doctor is very arrogant and has horrible bedside manners!

July 28th, 2011
This doc knows his stuff
Over the past 25 years I've seen 7 ENTs and by far Dr. Patel is the best. There's no comparion to his skill, knowledge and professionalism. He recently moved to Princeton Eye and Ear in Lawrenceville.

March 5th, 2011
Very bad doctor. He had no clue. A complete waste of my time and money.

September 30th, 2008
par excellence!
Dr. Patel performed an open septorhinoplasty on me in 2008 at the East Orange Veteran's Hospitol. Dr. Patel is a first-rate surgeon with a great bedside manner. His knowledge, confidence and obvious competance helped alleviate much of my anxiety about the procedure. I could not be more satisfied with the outcome of my surgery.