A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bansil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansil
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bansil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bansil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansil graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bansil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bansil MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bansil practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Bansil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Bansil practices Psychiatry near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.