A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhardwaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhardwaj practice?
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Sleep Medicine Doctors, Jamaica Pulmonologists, Jamaica Urgent Care Centers, and Jamaica Pathologists.