Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhardwaj
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhardwaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bhardwaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, and Jamaica Sleep Medicine Doctors.