A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj is Excellent. Dr. Bhardwaj has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhardwaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhardwaj practice?
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Queens Village Internists, Queens Village Pulmonologists, Queens Village Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Queens Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.