Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhardwaj
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhardwaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bhardwaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, and Jamaica Sleep Medicine Doctors.