A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhola practice?
Dr. Rakesh Bhola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, Anaheim Pulmonologists, and Anaheim Family Physicians.