A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bhola MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhola practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Bhola has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Bhola practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.