A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Bhola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Bhola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Bhola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhola graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhola has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Bhola practice?
Dr. Rakesh Bhola practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.