A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Gupta, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Chander Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Gupta practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Mount Holly Pain Management Doctors and Mount Holly Anesthesiologists.