Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Gupta, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Chander Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Gupta practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pain Management Doctors.