A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh C Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Patel practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.