A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Donthineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Donthineni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donthineni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donthineni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Donthineni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donthineni graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Donthineni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Donthineni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Donthineni practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Donthineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Donthineni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.