Dr. Rakesh Donthineni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 18th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Donthineni is an amazing Physician. I have seen him over the past 10 years and he has taken excellent care of me. He cares about his patients and follows up like no other Dr I have seen. I highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2015
Office ineptitude
The doctor kept me waiting about 25 minutes while he was on the phone, as I could hear from next door. But the worst part was his staff who did not return phone calls nor provide me with superbills as I requested (for my attorney re an auto accident), despite repeated requests. It seems impossible to reach him apart from his staff and obtain this information. I suppose that I'll have to have my attorney submit an official request. I would recommend seeking another orthopedist, however competent Dr. Donthineni may be in diagnosing and operating.

January 30th, 2009
Major Complaint!!!
Dr DonThineni-Rao in my opinion is a Horrible person, and lousy Doctor. I went to see him, and he arrived 1 hour late. I told him my problem, and he refused to listen to what I said about what was bothering me, and told me he refused to do an MRI. His bedside manner is awful, and the worst is when I called him because I had some serious symptoms, and I needed help. He refused to call me back, and told his staff to tell me to go to ER! I waited my problem out, and then later that evening got a call from him yelling at me, and degrading me as a person! It was awful. I was left shaking, and a wreck. How many other patients is he doing this to? He treats Cancer! Good God! Please take this complaint as SERIOUS!!! Thank you