A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Goyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Organ Transplantation
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Goyal practice?
Dr. Rakesh Goyal practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Oncologists.