A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Goyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Body Weight
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Organ Transplantation
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Goyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Goyal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Goyal practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bethel Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Bethel Park Oncologists.