Satisfaction guarenteed show details Satisfaction guarenteed
by John Page, Jr. on Jan 20th, 2016

I and my wife have been coming to Cardiology Associates for about ten years. We have always been happy with our experience and everyone in the practice is top notch. I feel confident about my care from Dr. Jain and I am sure the new Dr. tending us will be excellent as well

A Great Place to Get Your Pipes Cleaned show details A Great Place to Get Your Pipes Cleaned
by Gil Blake on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Jaine has provided me with quality care for the last fifteen years. Through his care I have been able to maintain an active and productive life while living with an artificial aortic valve that had seen seventeen years of activity.Late last year he was part of the team that replaced the old valve with a new one. I look forward to many more years leading an active and productive life.

by Nancy Gee on Dec 5th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jain for years and I wouldn't trust my heart to any other doctor. He explains things, isn't in a hurry, answers any questions I might have. His office staff is the best. Courteous, efficient. I would/have recommend Dr. Jain to anyone I know.

by H. B. White on Nov 5th, 2015

I have been Dr. Jain's patient for about 15 years. He is always courteous and attentive to my care. He has been with me through several surgeries, including those not related to my cardio problems. He follows up to be sure that I am getting good care while I've been hospitalized.

by Tarsha Ward on Jul 14th, 2015

I Love Dr Jain, He is sooo professional and he cares for his patient. I Pray that God continue to bless Dr.Jain to help him with all people that he come in contact with. Always give patient hope thats what i pray for my Doctor.