A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Gupta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.