Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Parikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Gujarat University Bj Medical School.
Dr. Parikh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh K Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Gastroenterologists.