A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Gujarat University Bj Medical School.
Dr. Parikh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh K Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rakesh Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Gastroenterologists.