A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rakesh Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Gujarat University Bj Medical School.
Dr. Parikh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh K Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Parikh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Seymour, IN.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Gastroenterologists.