Dr. Rakesh Parikh Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Parikh?

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Rude, rude, and ruder. And not interested at all, in helping you get/feel better. Worse doctor-patient experience I have EVER had in my lifetime.

Poor patient care

Posted on August 12th, 2014

This Doctor is rude, does not care for patients comfort. Did a invasive procedure with minimal sedation so the patient could feel intense pain but was sedated just enough to not be able to fight back. If you're looking for compassionate care look elsewhere.If you are afraid, be very afraid of this Doctor

Dr. Rakesh Parikh listens, responds, and is highly skilled

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I get migraines from some medications and was concerned about being sedated for my colonoscopy. Dr. Parikh granted my request to have the procedure with no drugs or sedation. Though I will never say that having a colonoscopy is pleasant, his skill made the experience very tolerable. Since I was awake, he took the time to explain each step and his observations as I watched the process on the monitor. I left the procedure fully alert and better educated about my body. The nice bonus was that because I had no drugs I was able to drive myself home and enjoy the rest of the day migraine free. Dr. Parikh has my highest recommendation as a skillful and knowledgeable doctor who listens, who responds, and who genuinely cares about the well being of his patients.

Dr. Parikh is skillful, thorough, and caring

Posted on March 1st, 2012

On Thursday, February 23, 2012, the front page of The Sacramento Bee had an eye catching headliner, Colon Exam Called a Lifesaver, citing researchers ...

Posted on June 9th, 2011

This was my first vist and the front desk girl where very nice. The office is clean and neat. I was called to the back fastand the back office staff was very nice. I didn't wait very long for the dr and when we met he answered all my questions.. very happy

Posted on May 25th, 2016