A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rakesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rakesh Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rakesh K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rakesh Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rakesh Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.